Kevin is one of our fantastic Construction Estimators. He was born and raised in Oregon and with his respect for the outdoors, from the ocean to the mountain tops, he believes it’s a privilege.
He enjoys spending time with his best friend/wife of 32 years along with his two daughters and five grandchildren! He enjoys the water so much that they live on a floating home and is always ready for a boat full of grandkids yelling for PaPa to “Hit It”. If he’s not on the water, his pastimes include golf and any type of fishing or camping.
Kevin’s love for construction spans back three generations with his Grandfather bringing the family skills from Denmark.
He believes our customer’s expectations should always be “Exceeded, rather than met”
- Favorite Sport: Golf, Football – Go Ducks
- Dream Vacation: Costa Rica – Offshore fishing, diving and golf
- Favorite Drink: Unsweetened Iced Tea
- Last Concert Attended: Foreigner with White Snake
- Favorite Pastime: Fishing, Water Sports, Camping
- Favorite Cartoon Character: Bugs Bunny
- Favorite Movie(s): Armageddon & Blazing Saddles
- Little Unknown Fact: Kevin jumped in his truck one morning and didn’t know it didn’t have any breaks! He ended up going downhill over 70mph, missed hitting the kids at a bus stop and ran it through a house and walked away without a scratch!
- Proudest achievement/life moment: Raising successful girls and being my Grand-daughter’s favorite!
- Biggest Pet Peeve? Small Talk
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A kid at heart with all my experiences to take onevery day!
- Life Quote/Words to Live By: Embrace the moment and be a good human!